Outlook Express DBX Repair Tool
DBX recovery tool is the best available solution for email recovery from corrupt or damaged Outlook Express DBX files. Itl helps the user to repair DBX file that is corrupt or damaged and recover all available email data.
Corruption in DBX files may be caused due to use of "Compact File or Compact All Folders" option, virus attacks on incoming and outgoing emails, improper termination of Outlook Express, etc. DBX recovery tool helps to repair and recover DBX files without considering reason and intensity of corruption. You encounter the following error messages while attempting to open the corrupt DBX files:
- MSIMN caused an exception C0000006h in module Directdb.dll. The message could not be sent. There is not enough Disk space.
- Unknown error has occurred. Protocol: SMTP Port: 0 Secure: No [SSL] Error: 0x800c0131
- MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module Msoe.dll
- Outlook Express could not be started. It may not be installed correctly. Make sure that your disk is not full or that you are not out of memory. Contact Microsoft support for further assistance. (0x800c012e)
- Outlook Express could not be started because Msoe.dll could not be initialized. Outlook Express may not be installed correctly.
DBX Recovery tool is an email retrieval tool designed and developed to repair DBX files and recover accidentally deleted Outlook Express emails. Deep and intensive scanning of corrupt file is performed by the DBX recovery software, so that all available email data can be recovered. For easy identification, recovered deleted mails are displayed in red color.
Email data; email properties such as sender, receiver, time and date, email formatting, attachments (accessible with Outlook Express), and Unicode characters are completely recovered by the easy-to-use and user-friendly DBX Recovery software. Once the process to repair and retrieve DBX file is complete, software displays the preview of recovered emails, so that the user may verify them.
Once verified, recovered emails can be saved to newly created DBX or EML file for accessing with Outlook Express. This software also recovers the permanently deleted emails. However, if a user has intentionally deleted the emails, in that case user would not like to save the deleted emails that are recovered by the software. For user's ease and convenience, software is equipped with three saving options, so that only desired emails can be saved by the user.
- Save all: Save all option lets you save all emails that are recovered by the software.
- Save all but deleted: This option saves only those emails that were permanently deleted and are now recovered from corrupt .dbx file.
- Save all but existing: This option saves all emails that are recovered from corrupt .dbx file except those emails that were permanently deleted and are now recovered.
Supported versions of DBX recovery tool include Outlook Express 5.0 and above versions. Download the evaluation version for free of cost, and analyze the features and functions. Demo version is fully functional and allows saving 10 emails per folder.
comments powered by Disqus